May 17, 2010

perfect tolerance of smokers

Steffi considers herself to be perfect in every way -- and, in truth, she is a real doll, a beautiful young woman, well-spoken, calm, and seemingly without any human imperfection -- but she does have massive trouble dealing with ‘imperfect’ people and believe it or not but ‘smoking’ is not high on her list of imperfections in others – it’s a toss up between fat people and public breast-feeding.

“I am disgusted by smokers, but they are easier to avoid than most other people and when they are not smoking they are okay,” admits Steffi. “I don’t know why they do it, but they seem to enjoy it and even though the sight and smell of smokers makes me feel ill, I can tolerate it as long as I am in the open air, if not, I find a window to open.”

“Personally, I don’t know any illicit drug takers, but I am really disgusted that people would snort, inject, swallow or smoke anything harmful, but it’s their life, their choice, and I can live with that.”

“I see a lot of people being absolutely righteous in their condemnation of other people’s imperfections,” says Steffi, “but they don’t last long in their job, marriage or in life, itself, and often go mad in their doomed efforts to control others.”

“I am trying very hard to be tolerant of other people’s imperfections,” says Steffi. “To me, it is incredibly rude to tell people that they are disgusting or offensive to me in some way.”

“So, because I am truly and honestly disgusted by so many people – and that includes smokers - I have had to learn tolerance, step by step, and apply it diligently and consistently every day of my life.”


Read more by Steffi on this issue:


  • perfect tolerance


  • disgusted by foreign people?



  • disgusted by fat people?



  • disgusted by breast-feeding?



  • overcoming disgust of different people



  • disgusted by older workers!






  • Labels: , ,