July 09, 2007

brainwashed anti-smoking terrorists

It never ceases to amaze Penelope how the anti-smokers use the same old discredited information to justify their intimidating and terrorizing behavior towards smokers. She suggests that they're singing from a jihadist hymn book similar to that used by the Red Mosque to brainwash innocent children into becoming Islamist fanatics.

"I don't make the comparison lightly," says Penelope. "At times I have been literally terrorized by anti-smokers, and with the smoking bans it is getting worse."

"We're advised that the only way to defeat the Islamist terrorists is to ignore their atrocious behavior and go about our daily lives as normal," says Penelope. "This is exactly the behavior I have adopted over the ten years or so that I have been subjected to anti-smoking venom."

"However, while their jihadist tactics have had no impact on my smoking habit, my carrying on as normal has upped the ante as far as their abominable behavior is concerned -- and I fear the same situation is developing with Islamism."

“Fanatics never give up.”

"It strikes me as odd, too, that the anti-smoking jihad took off about the same time as the Islamist jihad," says Penelope. "I'm not saying that there's a connection between the two -- although there might be, smoking is big in Muslim countries -- all I am saying is that the world, generally, has become increasingly intolerant in the last ten years or so and just as the Islamist cause has been whipped into a frenzy by a few lunatics, a few lunatics must have been behind the anti-smoking cause, too."

“Perhaps smokers need a few ‘lunatics’ to emerge from our downtrodden ranks to stand up to these bullies?”

Read more from Penelope on this subject:

  • brainwashing v education
  • government treats smokers as enemies?
  • tobacco war doing better than terror war!






  • Labels: , , , , , , ,