June 11, 2010

demographic engineering

Like many western people of the Boomer generation, Poppy grew up in a predominantly WASP neighborhood – now anything but – and was so naive about the secret demographic engineering being planned by her government that anyone different coming into town was embraced, fussed about and made to feel welcome.

“Nearly sixty years later the demography of my neighborhood has reversed,” says Poppy, “and I mourn my loss of identity, my innocence and my trust in the governments I elect.”

"I am angry that successive governments have allowed so many diverse people into our country," says Poppy. "The multicultural thing may have been cool back in the sixties – when there was one of them to thousands of us – but now that there are thousands of them to one of us in some neighborhoods the situation is deplorable and you get to ask what the hell have our governments done?"

"I’d like to believe that some idealistic idiots in government decided that our society would be enriched by racial and religious diversity, and didn't properly think out the consequences,” says Poppy. “But something tells me that this demographic engineering had demonic intentions.”

“The intention,” I believe, “was to weaken our social cohesion and bring in a world government.”

"They may claim 'it's demography, stupid!' but it's not," says Poppy. "There are enemies without our government who have deliberately engineered the demography of our nation via their religiously motivated wars and we, the people, who elected these idiots by means of a social contract are now left with the short straw."

Read more by Poppy on this issue:

  • engineered demographics

  • the fate of indigenous populations

  • religiously motivated wars

  • the curse of the katholikos ethos

  • katholikos is Greek for global

  • racism and the religious balance

  • the enemy within






  • Labels: , , , , ,